Understanding Teenager’s Academic Needs Better
The current scenario – Parents of teenager (12th, 11th, 10th, 9th)
- Follow the herd mentality in joining conventional crowded coaching class.
- Individual strength and weakness in PCM subjects are not analyzed.
- Each child has unique academic requirements based on his/her grasping skills, knowledge from past and inclination towards subject.
- Excessive hour of travelling to distant (and resultant stress) classes imparts the personal self-study and practice hours. On an average student joining classes spends 250 hrs during crucial year of board exam.
- In batch of over 30 students, individual student hesitate to ask doubts and are usually shy and non-expensive.
- Crowded coaching classes accommodate students from different schools in a single batch. School wise tests and syllabus coverage are not usually in sync. Individual study needs (as per school requirements) are not met.
- Weak students feel left out amidst the hyper over topper students in crowded conventional coaching classes.
Mediocre performance at school/college by over 80% of students attending conventional crowded coaching classes for board exam preparation
What can work better?
Parents can opt for HOME LEARNING MODEL
- Learning on 1 to 1 basis or in a small group of 3 to 4 students of the same school.
- Learn from expert teachers as nominated by the student.
- Ensures individual attention.
- No hesitation in asking doubts.
- Better analysis of individual strength & weakness in PCMB subjects.
- Regular 1 to 1 mentoring by the non teaching faculty (appointed exclusively) for that small batch.
- Regular tests and assessments and instant correction/feedback pattern. [All done at students home]
- Time saved (by not travelling) is better utilized for self study & practice.
- Parents can get regular updates on their phone through apps.
Every student gets individual attention & performs to the best of his/her potential.
VD Home Learning Methodology
- VD appoints a PERSONAL STUDY & EXAM MANAGER for individual student batch to analyze study needs, design customized course plan arrange home tuition at students (place) by team of expert professors (PCMB)
- Design test and assessment plan to monitor improvement
- Regular monitoring & motivation to keep the interest levels activated throughout.
- Keep the parents updated regularly about progress track of students.
- Team of 50 expert teachers for PCMB subjects.
- Personal mentor and study planner assigned for each student.
- Test and assessment papers.
- Well planned course schedule and effective communication model for student and parents.